Here are some useful safety tips for selling your home…
- Only allow viewers into your home accompanied by Realtor®. They diligently prequalify prospective buyers.
- Leave lights on during showings. This way viewers and Realtors® can move safely in your home.
- Ask your neighbors to help keep an eye on your property while it’s on the market. Unusual activity is normal, so criminals take advantage of this.
- Request viewers enter and leave through the same door.
- Request viewers sign a guest book and have Realtors® leave their business cards.
- After a showing, check all the windows, doors and other entrances to make sure they are locked.
Freedom Vault offers a private and secure place for your valuables while you transition in the selling of your home.
Reasons to store your valuables while listing your home:
- If multiple persons come to view a home the agent can’t monitor every room.
- If these items are not stored properly you are vulnerable for theft or fraud:
- Gadgets & Devices – cameras, camcorder, hard drives, software discs, DVDs, etc.
- Guns & rifles
- Jewels & heirlooms
- Passwords – WiFi, bank accounts, credit cards
- Prescription drugs
- Remotes & Keys – garage remote and spare keys
Freedom Vault customers want a safe place to store their valuables.
Risks of storing valuables at home:
- Safes can be broken into and/or removed from your home
- Guns are dangerous in the wrong hands (children or thieves)
- The Rio Grande Valley is vulnerable to natural disasters – flood, fire and hurricanes
Freedom Vault is the first and only high value storage in the Rio Grande Valley!
We are proud to offer more options and less restrictions than a bank vault!
- Insured boxes
- 24/7 Availability
- Coin collections and currency
- Custom safe boxes
- Deeds and documents (birth and marriage certificates, Wills and adoption documents)
- Enhanced security – Iris scan
- Gold and precious metals storage
- Gun lockers
- Heirlooms and jewelry storage
- Privacy in vault room
Freedom Vault is far superior in safety than most homes in the event of a natural disaster.